Part of our calling is to share our faith with Ecclesall and beyond.
Our starting point for mission is the Great Commission from Jesus.
"Go, then, to all peoples everywhere and make them my disciples." Matthew 28:19
He added: “When the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you will be filled with power, and you will be witnesses for me in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
As a church family we support Christian work in Sheffield, the UK and in many parts of the world through financial giving and prayer. We support those who go out to teach and help other groups, and those who serve people of any race or religion who are in need through sickness or natural disaster.
- Aanandit Church, Nepal
- A Rocha International
- Baby Basics, Sheffield
- Christians and Sheffield Schools
- Church Mission Society
- Diocese of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (a Tearfund Connected Church Partnership)
- Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East
- Galeed House, Darnall, Sheffield
- Grace Food Bank, Sheffield
- Oakes Holiday Centre, Sheffield
- Operation Mobilisation
- Sheffield South Live at Home Scheme
- St Michael’s Social Work, Buenos Aires
We have links with
- Amer in Sheffield
- Dave & Helen in South Asia
- Dr Sarah in India
- Janet in SE Asia
- Fiona Walton in Sheffield
- Milan and Shusma Adhikari in Nepal
- Peter & Emma, Love Cambodia
- Rachael with Operation Mobilisation
- Tim & Miranda with the Church Mission Society
Each month there is an opportunity to pray for the specific needs of those we support. All are welcome to join this prayer meeting.
Each year in May we have a weekend when we focus on the needs of our Mission partners and other agencies, and an offering is taken to support this work. In addition the PCC give an amount of money annually for mission work.
Find out more...
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
Mission Support Group
0114 268 7574
Mission Support Group
The MSG works alongside the PCC to keep in touch with our mission prtners and make recommendations as to the allocation of funds. They also take requests for financial support towards short term mission activities.